Friday, May 3, 2013

People


When I first saw this film, the first thing that entered my mind were the words, "Back when people functioned as people. Not as frightened insects."
I noticed there was a distinct way people carried themselves in this film compared to today. It is the way they moved, the way they held their heads UP and enjoyed the world around them. Hell, the way they watched where they were going, on so many levels.

Less is most assuredly more.

There is a beautiful thing this film captures that I think is completely lost on 90% of people that watch it.
It is the way they are all unattached to some device as we are today. We are now rushing around, scurrying, with our heads bowed, slouched, eyes drooping over the small screens of iPhones and other personal electronic devices that keep our lives scheduled, distracted, and monitored 24/7.
These people were so much more than we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.